In order to reduce the potential transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we will only be providing Dual Credit services by email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dual Credit
Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment is a program designed provide high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn college credit while still enrolled in high school by taking University courses normally not offered at the high school.
For more information on the process and the necessary forms to apply, please take a look at our admissions process page.
- Students must be high school juniors or seniors
- Students must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA on their high school and college records.
- Students must be at least 15 years old at the time of application.
The Benefits of Dual Credit:
- Tuition is paid by the state
- School provides the textbooks
For more information on Dual Credit, please click one of the buttons below:
For more information on the Dual Credit and Concurrent Enrollment programs, please contact the Dual Credit Coordinator at email@example.com
Located: University Advisement and Enrichment Center, room 170. Building 85