Dual Credit Testing


Students wanting to take courses that have a Math or English pre-requisites must have ACT, SAT, or ACCUPLACER scores. You can look up pre-requisites through UNM's Catalog Website. Examples of classes outside of English and Math that may have an English or Math pre-requisite include: Chemistry, Human Nutrition, Cell Biology, Computer Science, etc.


To find out more about the ACCUPLACER, please visit our testing website. You must be admitted to UNM in order to take the ACCUPLACER exam.

Placement Table

placement table

Language Placement

Students wanting to take: Spanish, German, or French; must take an online placement exam first. This exam can be taken at home. Students must print out their results. Please visit the Language Learning Center's website for more information.